ANCHOR project is founded by BONUS and NCBiR.
The project combines the expertise of 5 partners in different fields such as GNSS, maritime navigation, or research:
- - Astri Polska: a polish joint venture of Airbus Defence and Space, involved in the development of satellite and space industry.
- - AMW: the polish Naval Academy (Akademia Marynarki Wojennej).
- - ARIC: a german company specialized in navigation and transports.
- - RWTH: the Institue of Automatic Control (IRT), from Aachen University (Germany)
- - UM2: a french university involved in many domains, from biology to engineering sciences.